The process to change the registered office address to the same city is the simplest process. A company has to arrange a board meeting and pass a board resolution to change the registered office. The company has to file the form INC-22 with MCA. It must be filed within 30 days of the date of the board resolution.
How do I change my registered office from one state to another?
Following Procedure is to be followed for Shifting of Registered Office from One State to Another
- Convene a Meeting of Board of Directors [As per section 173 & SS-1].
- Obtain Shareholders’ Approval.
- File Form MGT-14 with ROC.
- Publish Advertisement in Newspaper.
- File Form INC-23 with the Central Government (Regional Director)
How do I change my registered office address for GST?
Process of changing or updating the GST registration details
- Step 1: Submit FORM GST REG-14 along with required documents within 15 days of change in the address.
- Step 2.A: The GST officer will verify and approve within 15 days in FORM GST REG-15.
Can two companies have the same registered office?
THERE IS NO RESTRICTION ON 2 COMPANIES HAVING THE SAME ADDRESS AS THEIR REGISTERED OFFICE.