A trade license is a document or certificate that permits the applicant to start a particular trade or business in a particular area/location. Furthermore, this license does not pass on any sort of property ownership to the holder of the license.
- Visit the official site of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- On the home page, click on the “citizen services’ option.
- On the next page, select the “trade license” option.
- You then select the option “online trade license new registration”
The process to obtain Trade licence are:
1. Application in Form 353 or 354, depends on the case.
2. If the applicant is a person, his/her Aadhaar Card is necessary.
3. If the applicant is any Company, LLP, Firm, etc, the PAN Card and incorporation certificate or document.
4. Latest Tax Payment Receipt.
5. Consent letter or Lease documents from the Owner of the property.
• Fill the enquiry form on LegalRaasta.
• One of our experts will call you very soon.
• They will understand about business and the requirement for obtaining the trade license.
• We will make the required documents and send it to you for review.
• If there’s any change, we will make it and send it to the concerned department along with the application form for the trade license.
• Once the department is fulfilled with the document verification, it will issue the Trade License.